Monday 13 February 2012

Surf Ireland Random Pictures



 Hey out there in the world of online unrealities here's a couple more pictures I captured of some waves down in Co.Kerry.
Not sure who the surfer is and I'm not telling you where these beautiful waves are or I'll be a marked man in those parts. You'll just have to get out there and explore a wee bit.  

























Can you make out the two happy souls out enjoying this long right hander that comes good most winters.








This wave below is so good. We named it Boulders. I'm not sure if that name has stuck or if its still just referred to as the wave around the corner. Many good surfs where had at this spot in the early days of my surfing experience, A lot of nice wipeouts and severe beatings, lessons learnt each time i surfed out there. 
I hope to get back down there sometime soon to revisit her perfect fast lined up wall, To give it a good go at getting shacked out there. Which I never managed to do but Its certainly very possible. Yes I will return soon to experience it some more. 
Hope the photos inspire you to get out there and find some virgin waves in Ireland. There has to still be some lingering around the place off some island or deserted headland..Get out there!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment