Saturday 18 February 2012

Mumford and Sons

Where do you start to describe how good Mumford and 
the lads are at gigs. I have been fortunate to go see them three time and they haven't 
let me down yet all of them being as amazing as the last.
The way the band performs with such a love for what they are 
doing, almost struggling to come to terms with there own abilities 
to produce the best folk rock pop that you'll ever hear. They go nuts
at the live gigs, they seem to live for that moment on stage to just go totally
nuts. This song is especially amazing live.. 
I have placed all my trust at the foot of this hill.............
Seal my heart and break my pride I've nowhere to stand and nowhere to hide.
Align my heart my body my mind to face what I've done and do my time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment