Saturday 18 February 2012



 Hi out there, Sorry the quality isn't great in these pictures I seriously need to invest in a new dslr with a massive zoom one of these days. This is a local enough spot starts working in the winter months and can be a good bit of fun. This day it was just my mate Gman out, as I was sick and so I took some photos instead. I know there not the best but they'll do. Anyways ends up Gman got himself into a nasty shallow section further down the point and must have fell directly onto his knee because he came out with a massive slice straight through his wetsuit and just underneath his kneecap.I'd say he was pretty fortunate to only be out of the water for a couple of weeks though he missed a couple of amazing weeks..Painful in a lot of ways.

Come on mate,I'd have been all over that.



How Hollow does that look:)



No comments:

Post a Comment